Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Silver Trumpet Announces:

"God's Mercy Will Spare Us"
By: Prophetess hilda arredondo
"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.” Amos 3:6-7. I was awakened by the Holy Spirit on June 3rd 2010 to pray. I had been keeping up with as many reports on the Gulf Oil Spill as I could, listening to the Holy Spirit and praying every day. Suddenly, as I was praying in the quietness of these early morning hours, that stillness was interrupted by the alarms that suddenly went off in the house. As quickly as I could move I went to the bedroom door and above the sirens, said to my husband who had already jumped out of the bed, ”I think someone is trying to break in.” Then the phone started ringing and it was the alarm watch woman calling, who said, “Are you all right?” (By then Jose, my husband, had gone to the doors of our home and there was no sign of anyone being there and no sign of a break in). Through all of this commotion I kept hearing the Holy Spirit saying, “Blow ye the trumpet in Zion and sound an alarm in my holy mountain…” Joel 2:1. I glanced at the clock and it was 3:00 a.m. The alarm watch lady said, “Do you want me to call the police?” I asked my husband and he said, “No, it is not necessary; everything looks ok.” I was shocked when she (the alarm lady) said, “There was movement at your front and back door.” Immediately I began to question the Holy Spirit about all this. He said, that MOVEMENT at your front and back door was not someone trying to break in, but rather the wind of Almighty God and His presence. He wanted your ATTENTION; He knows what goes on in this place-the MOVEMENT OF PRAYER – THE DIVINE CONNECTION OF PRAYING PEOPLE who work with you in the unity of the faith. HIS PRESENCE fell on this House of Prayer and He came to tell you to sound the alarm to the praying people because your GULF COAST IS IN DANGER! Get the National Divine Connection Of Prayer going immediately, making a corporate Push of Prayer--You’re In Danger of a Gulf Coast Disaster.
SOUND THE ALARM
At that hour, I immediately called Anna, my secretary and dear friend of 30 years, and said, “Please get up quickly. God needs you to help me get a letter out to our praying friends. Our coastline is in danger!” From then until the sun began to come up we worked to get that Urgent Prayer Notice together. By noon of that day, the prayer notice was printed, mailed out to you, the praying people of the Lord. The prayer notice was titled, Possible Pending Disaster. All of you on my mailing list received this notice. Then I made arrangements to go on my local radio station, Blowing The Trumpet In Zion to the church “Praying People” to arise and pray. Because of that SOUND FROM HEAVEN at 3:00 a.m. June 3rd, 2010 that quickly prompted us to Emergency Prayer, I truly believe that we were spared the recent hurricane. That hurricane could have come full force into the Gulf of Mexico, pushing that oil on our shores, and causing a terrible devastation. By faith I had to move. Things in the kingdom do not move without finances. I did not have the money to do it – the cost was about $1,000 for radio time and printing, postage, etc. I just moved one step at a time and our Lord Jesus was helping me. To God be the Glory For His Mercy Endureth For Ever.
WHAT UNITED PRAYER DOES
At present they are still trying to cap the well. Possibly by the time you receive this newsletter, it will be capped. But all the awful rumors about what could have happened did not happen! This is because of your prayers and mine and the many other prayers of the saints throughout the nation. In Ezekiel 22:30, it reads, “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Yes, the Lord called on us to stand in the gap. And it is not over; millions of gallons of oil are still standing in the Gulf of Mexico. We must continue to pray—still facing the hurricane season. Among other states, Louisiana carries the “Mantle of Prayer” - that, I do know. I am now a resident of Louisiana and blessed to be a part of all of you. In 1980 the Lord called me to Louisiana and in 1983 the Lord gave me a “Clarion Call” to go and declare to the Louisiana praying people and throughout the nation to pray for repentance followed by revival to come to America, which I did. The Magnolia State prayed and prayed. The churches, pastors and praying people who I worked with were so faithful to pray for our country. He called me back to Ohio in 1987. In 1988, I began to see something that the Holy Spirit was making me aware of and by 1990, Magnolia decor was everywhere! The only time that I would see a Magnolia in the past, was when I might stop in a rest stop in Mississippi or one of those southern states while traveling in the ministry.
MAGNOLIAS, MAGNOLIAS
But now, it was up North--dishes, pillows, bed spreads, wallpaper, etc. -- everywhere you turned there were Magnolias. This is what the Holy Spirit said to me. The “Prayers” of the Magnolia state (Louisiana) have reached heaven and have come up to me as they prayed for the country. Now I Am Raining Down Answered Magnolia Prayers Throughout The Nation – It is a sign that I have heard them. I’m honoring Louisiana by raining down the Magnolia upon the nation. That may sound incredible to you, but God does incredible things and He knows who’s who and who is truly doing what!! In the year 2000, after being there in Ohio for 14 years, He called me back to Louisiana. This time around, we have been here ten (10) years and don’t plan to go elsewhere—don’t know anything else that I should be doing, but to KEEP ON PRAYING. Thank you so much for being part of the NATIONAL DIVINE CONNECTION OF PRAYER. If you know of anyone who would like to work in prayer together with us, let us know. We now mail out prayer calendars, and prayer dispatch lists that you can pray over from the privacy of your own home.
BUILDING PROJECTS ALMOST DONE: Please continue to keep us in your prayers – We are still in need of the finances to finish some building projects in the ministry. We will soon enter into a rest from building. I want to see my precious husband and those men whom He has sent to uphold us in the Vision of Prayer, also enter into a rest. They are some of the finest men and warriors that I know. They have labored with us in God’s Kingdom as Nehemiah’s Team--With the Sword Of Prayer in One Hand and the Hammer in the other. To God Be the Glory!
Thank you so much for reading this message. If you would like to make a copy or copies of this newsletter, you are welcome to do so. Make sure your copy is in its entirety and the message should not be changed. Judgment messages are very serious and those declaring them carry a big responsibility. Hilda Arredondo's name and her website http://www.uipwc.com and e-mail address uipwc@bellsouth.net should accompany this message as you print it. If you have any questions or comments please e-mail us. At this point we have no representatives outside this ministry and all business for the ministry is handled by hilda arredondo, 195 El Shaddai Rd, Opelousas, La. 70570