Thursday, January 14, 2016

Looking Forward To The Good Things Our God Is Going To Do 2016

Prophetess
hilda arredondo
Dearest Ministry Friends, I thank the Lord for you “lovely praying people.”  I could talk to you about many things or subjects at this "New Beginning" of 2016. In spite of a confused and troubled world it would be easy to lose focus of the good things our wonderful God will continue to do as He hears our PRAYERS and keeps us this New Year.   “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” I Corinthians 2:12 Let us look back on what "Good Things" God has done for you and me in 2015 and will continue in 2016!


Our Prayers Made A Difference In 2015
Some Testimonies Of Answered Prayer


TRUSTING JESUS: Last month I had an extra bill to pay and wasn't sure how I was going to come up with the money by the 17th of the month.  Well my thoughts were I know you got this Lord and went on...later that morning I decided to switch purses and came across an envelope with receipts in it. I usually throw old papers away without really looking at them but I decided to take a closer look before throwing them away. To my surprise there was a $100 bill amongst all those receipts. I'm not even sure how I missed it the first time, nevertheless I was shocked and thought I can't believe that it was exactly the amount that I needed to pay my bill. I didn't have to wait 17 days for God to move on my behalf, it came instantly and I heard Him say, "I asked you to put your trust in me." I wept with a grateful heart and said, "Yes Lord, I choose to put my trust in you. Prayer Changes Everything--To God Be The Glory! "But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7 (TLB)

FREEDOM IN CHRIST: Special prayer has gone forth for our children, grandchildren and loved ones with addictions. We want to share a Victory Report that one of the brothers we prayed for has had a breakthrough.  Jesus has destroyed the grip this addiction had on his life. He’s rededicated his life to the Lord and is celebrating sobriety! When we unite together in prayer we see God move mightily! “When a believing person prays, great things happen.” James 5:16

THE HEALING POWER OF JESUS: We received a prayer request for a mother who was in pain and was having a multitude of problems after pregnancy. The doctors diagnosed the mother with a severe kidney infection. We began praying right away and also alerted our National Divine Connection Prayer Teams to join us in praying for her healing. (Ps.107:20) The good news is that within 24 hours Jesus completely healed and restored her back to health--To God Be The Glory! “…Jesus told his disciples…that they should always pray and never give up.” Luke 18:1

THE POWER OF GOD’S WORD & PRAYER: We received a call for prayer from a wife who made a last call of hope. Husband drinking—condition critical and her marriage was in trouble. We began praying for her situation. Praise the Lord, that perfect prayer opens the windows of heaven is heard. The Lord delivered him from his drinking problem and restored their marriage. We give God ALL the Glory! We serve the God of Miracles and Rejoice with the wife & family. “I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen…” Psalms 116:1-2 



We Pray You Are Encouraged By These Testimonies
Click Here: ndcp@att.net
To Email Us Your