Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Prophetic Word From Hilda

Prophetess hilda arredondo






More Darkness Coming Light Of Jesus Brighter



Dear Praying Friends, “And even things without life, making sounds, whether pipe or harp, unless they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?” I Corinthians 14:7 We are moving quickly into the three (3) fall festivals, beginning with the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah which will fall on Thursday, September 5, of this year.  The prophetic voices of today are the spiritual trumpets giving distinct sounds to the body of Christ.  The real voices of God spend time on their knees to hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying.  Sadly to say, there are many who read the internet news, articles or books and other good materials to tell us what God is saying.  Again, they are only telling you what somebody else heard, but they did not hear it personally from God.  Judgment messages when presented properly should    say,    the    Lord revealed    to    Brother   So   and   So this prophetic Word that he is declaring.  Therefore you are not taking credit for something that is not yours, but rather becoming a person of integrity.  When you claim to have heard from God a message that was never spoken to you personally, remember the scripture states “…that steal my words everyone from his neighbor...”  Jeremiah 23:30-31   Why shouldn’t we do this?  First, it is  dangerous ground; the stolen message is going to judge us first and we’re going to heap upon ourselves a bunch  of unnecessary troubles, trials and tribulations.  Many Christians today are going through some severe tribulations unnecessarily because they are speaking out someone else’s “now word” without the necessary  preparation of the “fire” that is needed to prepare Prophets of Judgment. I say, be very careful and with much reverence, who can afford to have God against them?  Jeremiah 23:30-31   reads,   “Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.  Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.” The true messenger receives the “now word” of judgment at the mouth of the Lord not from the mouth of men.     

SEVEN YEARS AGO

I want to share with you what I heard seven (7) years ago and I believe that we will see even greater signs of  disaster judgments beginning this season of the fall festivals.  America has not repented and continues to do great abominations against our Lord.  God is the Creator of the universe and everything in it.  When you are the creator of something you could say you hold the rights or patents to that creation – man is the creation of God.  Man did not create himself, therefore God has the exclusive right to make laws and establish them into this earth to keep it safe and sound—that man should not destroy himself!  The Ten Commandments were established on this earth for that very reason by Him, then man in his pride comes along, wants to change or tear down the Creator’s Ten Commandments found in the Bible and make up his own.  How arrogant can pride be? Earlier I said that seven (7) years ago I had a dream and wrote to you about this dream around the celebration of the fall festivals.  Our Lord does speak in prophetic dreams.  This fall will make seven years (7) and seven (7) is the number of completion. The fall festivals still speak to us today.

DAYS OF REPENTANCE

The fall festival of Rosh Hashanah also announces the upcoming day of repentance called the Days of Atonement. Depending on the sincerity of their repentance and cleansing, God during those awesome days would either send blessing or judgment. The year 2006 closed on America with judgment hanging in the balances.  In the past seven (7) years we have had some harsh judgments but nothing like we’re getting ready to see.   This is the seventh year that God has given the wicked in America time to repent and they have not repented.  In Isaiah 21:6 it reads, “…Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.”  The watchmen of that time were individuals with prophetic callings, who could see and discern the judgment that was coming to the disobedient nations like Israel and others.  They had the responsibility to declare what they saw and heard at the mouth of the Lord.  To declare means to make known, tell explicitly, publish and proclaim.  Why was the watchman needed?  Because our Father who is in Heaven loved His people so much that He would not judge the nation without first warning them fairly of what was coming, giving them time to turn back to righteousness.  Our Lord is a just and fair God, the possessor of heaven and earth and His way of directing His universe with man doing his part in whom He created for His glory and pleasure.  For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.” Psalm 22:28.  

GOD REVEALETH SECRETS

Our God has sent his son Jesus to us that no man or woman should perish.  “Surely the Lord God will do nothing but revealeth his secrets unto his servants the prophets…”  Amos 3:7-8  On the eve of the festival of Yom Kippur (Sept. - Oct. 2006) I had a dream.  Some of my Christian friends and I were looking for Psalm 91, the protection Psalm in my Bible.  “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”  As I would leaf desperately through my Bible and look for Psalm 91, I would say in alarm, “It was always right here in my Bible (and point to that place) but now it is gone--I can’t find it.”  We were all awestruck, as we continued to look and leaf through the pages of the Bible.  Where was the precious Psalms 91?  Then the scene changed, and I saw my Bible again and realized that the pages of Psalm 91 had been neatly ripped out – no wonder we couldn’t find it!!  I woke up with my heart pounding and much holy fear saying, “Holy Spirit, what is the meaning of this dream?”  As I prayerfully pondered the dream the next day, the understanding came.  The Lord said to me through the Holy Spirit, “I am about to lift my presence off this nation because of her sinful abominations.  My presence carries  divine protection and automatic protection.  If America does not retract her laws that are against My commandments, then I will no longer protect this country as in the past.  They have rejected Me, the Ten Commandments, the Bible and Prayer, and if America prefers to go on her way without Me, then I will pull My ‘umbrella of divine protection’ from this whole nation.” 

DIVINE PROTECTION FOR THE BELIEVER

Only My people who have followed hard after Me, the remnant of believers, will I cover with divine protection.  Up to now I have kept the enemy nations from their shores and protected them from many disasters-but now gross darkness will cover the land.  Schools in America will be overrun with killers, young men with slaughter weapons will invade classrooms – no prayer, no God of the Bible, no blood of Jesus over the door post of the American schools – therefore no divine protection!  I am pulling Psalms 91, “America’s Insurance Policy.”  The Lord said, “Watchman of the night, declare without hesitancy My message!”  I have been prophesying about the schools for many years and seven (7) years ago I warned what the Mighty God revealed to me on what was coming to our schools in America. Just this year we have seen terrible tragedies happen to our school children.  “The only place there will be light will be in the tabernacles of the righteous.  The darkness that comes with sin will fall like a blanket upon the land.  But do not be afraid, pray to Me and I will be with you always—the light of My remnant people will grow brighter in the days to come,” saith the Lord. 

ISRAEL HAD THE LIGHT

The Holy Spirit reminded me about the time of Pharoah in Exodus 10:21-23. “And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.”                                         You and I who choose to walk in the light of Christ, not letting sin have it’s way in our hearts—will be protected by His blood and Psalm 91 which carries the precious promises and presence of God for us. The watchman on the wall is a call to make up a “hedge of mercy and divine protection” through prayer that He should not destroy the land. (Ezekiel 22:30)  I see that darkness coming.  For how long I cannot say, but I do know that an evil darkness will cover the earth.  In modern times like today, what would cause the light to go out?  Any disturbances to our power grids here in the United States and throughout the world.  There are many things that can cause this, but one I see coming is solar flares.  This could and would put out our power grids, therefore knocking out our electricity that brings light to many homes here in the United States.  Let me ask you a question.  How well are you prepared to function in your home if the electricity went out for two weeks or a month?  How well would we do?  If ever we needed to pray and hear His voice we do now.  We need the light in darkness. Most of all we need Jesus in our hearts and lives to guide us in troubled days ahead!  We will be safe with Him; electricity or no electricity Jesus is our light shining brightly out into the darkness.  To God Be the Glory!

Dear Praying Friends,  Please write me; I need to hear from you.  Send me your prayer request needs and I will be praying. We also have many needs here at National Divine Connection Of Prayer so please pray that all our needs be met. Again, Thank you for all that you do.  I John 5:14-15.